All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Beeyoutiful coupon code ????
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm 

I am just putting this out there (hopefully the Steph's will see it) ;) I've been a faithful customer with Beeyoutiful for a few years now, I've signed up for the newsletter and watched for coupon codes. In the three or four years I've been ordering I have yet to have any luck finding a coupon :cry: I need to put an order in and would love it if there were a coupon out there (besides the free shipping over 100 order) I'd love to add nourishing traditions to my order, after the wonderful bread story in the last catalog (If you all haven't read it you should). Any chance you'd share a coupon with me?
P.S. I'd love to learn more about bread making, I've only tried it a few times....every time dry yucky bread!
Thanks all!
Have a very blessed day in Christ

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Post subject: Re: Beeyoutiful coupon code ????
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:57 am 

hi! :) We haven't been doing many coupon codes lately. Multiple reasons why but the bottom line is that a lot of our product prices have increased over the past year or so and we have not passed on the fairly significant cost increases to our customers. We only just now this year passed on a HUGE price increase on the BerryWell after absorbing several before that. When we do that our bottom line/margin get more and more narrow making it harder for us to be able to offer coupon discounts in addition to that and still make money to stay in business. :geek:

With that being said we do have one coupon code active right now. It was offered via The Old Schoolhouse. It's good through March 31st (this month) and is for 5% off of all products EXCEPT for the already discounted packages. Enter in this code OSHBW2 as you check out. If you have any difficulties feel free to contact our CS department. :)

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 am 

Dear Steve's Steph, Thanks so much! You know I'd order the products without the discount. I trust only YOU for our supplements, NO JOKE!
If you ever decide to do a distributor program/ direct sale please sign me up first! :D
Have a wonderful day!
Inga

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 am 

Hi guys, I also wanted to get discounts on your products. Do I still have to register and get a discount coupon/coupon code?
I will be thrilled to have that opportunity. Looking forward to buying more items that is why discount coupons would really be a big help for me.

Last edited by arjdette04 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 am 

You can check out the current code which is at the following link: http://www.beeyoutiful.com/offerdetails

In addition, in order to get each current offer, you can sign up for the newsletter on the front page of Beeyoutiful.com! An informative newsletter will be sent to you each month with the current coupon codes offered. Here is the link to sign up for the newsletter: http://www.beeyoutiful.com/newsletter

We are not medical professionals and are not qualified to give medical advice. We are happy to share our personal experiences, any personal research and our opinions, but this is never to take the place of your own research and counsel of your Doctor.

Fri May 15, 2009 11:03 am